Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Travel Prayer...

Skoobi and I will be leaving for the airport at 2am Thursday morning (9pm EST Wednesday night) to catch our flight in Vienna. Our flight leaves at 10:30 Thursday morning (5:30am EST) and we should arrive in Atlanta around 5pm. The weather has turned horrible, spring has left for another round of winter so that is one concern. Even though I've checked many times, I'm still worried about flying with the dog. And this is first I've been out of bed since Thursday afternoon - I've been sick with some kind of coughing/sneezing/can't breathe/sinus thing. I have to finish cleaning the house, paying bills, and saying good bye to a few people in the next 48 hours, so please pray for strength and health as I do those things. Please pray for good border crossings, especially for no problems with the dog at the borders or airports. Pray for safety as we travel, and for my parents as well as they travel to Atlanta to pick us up and as we drive back to Ft Pierce on Friday. Thank you and I will see you soon!

1 comment:

germaine said...

praying for you... be sure to call me when you get back.

Love ~G