Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Chandler Pics and Video Proof...

Here are some more pictures (in random order) of Chandler's last few days with us... his flight just took off from Orlando... Skoobi and I will miss you Chan!

Chandler and his grandpa Shaq doing some sort of freakish water ballet. It was such a beautiful day on the beach. Florida does have some perks!




Dad and Mom and Chandler at dad's birthday and Chandler's going away lunch.



Me and the boy last night after dinner



Chandler and his cousin Skoobi got along very well. Skoob already misses him... and all the treats she won't be getting anymore :)


Back to Cracker Barrel and a mean game of checkers


Chandler and 2/3 of his grandparents...

Hahahaha... who doesn't love the Cracker Barrel staff singing happy birthday? Ok, so he specifically said he didn't want the singing... I have a lot of missed birthdays to make up for! I suppose i'll have to start paying rent now...


The Fam...


Oh, and by the way, my heels were closer to three AND A HALF inches... as you can see from the above un-touched photo. No wonder my feet still hurt :)





And last but not least, I took the above video for my dear sister Jean in Oregon. It's a little hard to hear, so make sure you turn up the volume!!

No comments: