Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My First Tagging...

I've been tagged by Germaine on her blog. I don't really know what that means, but I will follow the directions and comply only because it's G.

this is what I was informed that I needed to do…

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 random things, facts, goals, or habits about yourself. At the end, choose anyone you think may answer - to be tagged, listing their names & why you chose them. You can’t tag a person who has tagged you.

1. Sadly, I like reality shows like Survivor and Top Chef... It's so pathetic, I'm ashamed to even write it. I even go to the websites to get all the Survivor gossip and watch "after the show is over" video. It borders on addiction.

2. I hate do-it-yourself shows... most people just watch and never really do-it-themselves.

3. For those of you who don't know, I have a dog and I love her very much. I have come to realize though I am not the pack the leader and I have much to learn from The Dog Whisperer. Skoobi must learn she is not the boss of me. I like the Dog Whisperer.

4. I'm in a very strange place in my life now, being pulled in many directions and not knowing which way to go. And I have no clue which way I want to go. I have no clue which way God wants me to go.

5. One of my favorite things to eat is white bread dipped in vinegar.

6. I'd like to travel to the southernmost point in Chile. I'd also like to go to Iceland and Poland. I didn't travel enough when I lived in Europe - another regret to add to my growing list.

7. I hate walnuts.

8. I bought a $100 Liz Claiborne purse at the Salvation Army for $10. I usually wouldn't even spend $10 on a purse, but I needed a nice one to take with me on job interviews. The salvation army rocks.

9. I can't believe I have to go on job interviews. I never thought at 36 I'd be looking to start a second career... I'm having a hard time with that - should I go back to school, should I go right into teaching, should I take a year off and just work a 'mindless' job while I transition back to life here? I have no idea...

10. I used to be a morning person, but now I'm a night person - if I fall asleep, that is. Now it just seems I'm a perpetually groggy grumpy person.

Ok, so now I have to pick people to tag... I suppose they need to have a blog and read my blog... slim pickens...

ok, so, um, in no particular order...

Jana W
Janelle B
Belinda

I can't think of anyone else who wouldn't be annoyed with me for picking them, so I'll leave it at these three for now... :)

No comments: